5.31.2011

6 Party Items For Spring - Creativity Exchange


I have never met a Texan I didn't like and Cyndi from THE EXCHANGE is no exception. I am delighted she is sharing her 6 for Spring.


During the spring months, Cyndi and her family spend as much time as they can on the Texas Coast. When entertaining by the beach, Cyndi keeps it relaxed with no fuss. Here are six of her "must haves". 

1. For entertaining a large group, these BEVERAGE BASKETS look good while keeping drinks cold.


2. PLATTERS from Beatriz Ball are perfect for cheese and fruit platters.


3. RUM PUNCH is a guaranteed hit at any party.


4. JUMEX NECTAR is Cyndi's secret ingredient and is available at most grocery stores.



5. A GURGLING COD PITCHER is a must for any home (and a Boston Tradition) and Cyndi uses it to serve her punch.

6. BEACH TUNES set the tone for any party - Jimmy Buffet and Bob Marley top the list!






Top Image: Carolyn Roehm

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! That first picture is sooo dreamy....love the ideas for this party, the beverage baskets are beautiful and I love reggae..looks like my kind of party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what time should we arrive? Love anytyhing with mango and the Beatriz Ball platters are fabulous!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kate for featuring my party picks! I have LOVED the series and am so thrilled that you included me! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    Cheers and thank you!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a party I'd love to attend. I think beverage baskets are a must for any casual outdoor affair. And I've always loved the Shreeve gurgling cod pitchers - I've given them many times as gifts and now think this summer I might just have to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting you, your posts are fantastic, today is another great example...love it :))

    ReplyDelete