7.25.2011

Summer Dinner on Cape Cod




Hello from the Cape! These are few shots of the view from the house taken by my amazingly talented brother.

Last night I made dinner which we enjoyed on the deck


The menu included a creative take on CAPRESE SALAD



My homemade caesar salad which is an adapted version of this RECIPE


Marinated FLANK STEAK cooked on the grill - the recipe is a family favorite and is deliciously simple


And for dessert deconstructed STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE


A delicious meal enjoyed with favorirte folks in a stunning setting truly is summer perfection!

4 comments:

  1. YUMMY AND HOW BEAUTIFUL! First reactions....stunning landscape and I felt calmer just looking at your pictures..and your meal, OMG does that look amazing, I love how you presented the caprese salad, genius!
    Got some great ideas here and might even now know whats on the menu for dinner..thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful setting. Your brother's photograhpy skills are impressive. I too an impressed with the presentation of the salad...your's or just an image? Nonetheless, I may try to recreate that work of culinary art! I'm heading to the camp next summer for a family wedding. I may need to get some insider tips from you! Enjoy your getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photographs are gorgeous and the food looks amazing. I must try that caprese salad...so pretty!
    xo
    Sharon
    www.fashion-isha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the beautiful scenery and mouth-watering food, what more could you ask for?!

    ReplyDelete