2.02.2012

Party Details: Seeing Red


Last weekend I had a dinner party that had us all seeing red! I wanted to use my antique ruby glass plates and goblets that belonged to my great grandparents. Luh-ve! 


Which I layered with gold chargers and plates in gold and red from Crate and Barrel. I wrapped favors for each guest in gold for some extra "pop". I did the flowers myself with blooms from my local market. The table cloth is actually a sheet I bought on clearance at JC Penney. 


The napkin rings I found on clearance on One Kings Lane.





5 comments:

  1. Oh Kate, it is gorgeous. Love gold chargers and the antique ruby plates are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Kate! Beautiful and decadent, elegant table in red. So festive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentine's two weeks early and simply gorgeous, Kate! Are those napkin rings Kim Seybert?
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything Red. Love the table setting.

    ReplyDelete