4.24.2012

Privet House for Target


Privet House is one of my favorite spots to visit when I am home visiting my mum in Litchfield County, CT. (They also have a store in Greenwich).

The stylish duo behind these shops are Richard Lambertson and Suzanne Cassano. Right?? Don't you want to have a martini with them? HERE is a fun interview with them.


They have a fantastic selection of home goods, bar ware and hostess gifts. But the most exciting thing is that they are part of the new line THE SHOPS AT TARGET and will be in stores  across the country next week. Here are a few items for entertaining that you will find on May 6th. Luh-ve!







2 comments:

  1. adore the tote bags! both colors!
    I will be in line to get one of those for sure.
    I love target!
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Privet House and am so excited for their new line for Target!! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete