8.31.2012

I Do II - The Enchanted Home


So many people who are happily married wished they could  plan their wedding all over again - let's call it a "do-over". With that in mind, I thought it would be fun to ask a few of my favorite bloggers to join me in a series - I Do II. Our first guest is the super stylish Tina from THE ENCHANTED HOME.

Every party starts with an invitation and letter press is a must! These are from THE LETTERED OLIVE


Location...location...location...a wedding amidst the stunning hills of Napa Valley - her dream location.



Wine and champagne are a must! Custom bottles with a monogram.



Tables aglow with candlelight, the sparkle of the crystal chandeliers and low tight arrangements bursting with peonies, roses and hydrangeas.


For the bridesmaids, beautifully fit gowns in blush with flowers to match.


 A ceremony in the vineyard with urns of roses.


Nobody does food better than PETER CALLAHAN!


A rustic italian meal with fresh pasta


A classic cake made by SYLVIA WEINSTOCK - the best in the business!


And edible favors for guests to take home.



Photos: The Lettered Olive, Pinterest, Style Me Pretty, Onetowed, Peter Callahan, Eat and Love, Bald Head Island

13 comments:

  1. Everything was so beautiful! I love to look at such gorgeous pictures like these and dream of what it would be like to get to have a re-do! We just got my daughter's phenomenal dress back from being cleaned and "put up" from her wedding yesterday…it's been 3 years since we took it! Oh my! It brought back floods of wonderful memories from her storybook wedding! Thanks for sharing Tina's dream do-over! It was sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not surprised that' Tinas do over wedding Is
    picture perfect, her taste in all she does is always sublime and this wedding is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect wedding! Would love to duplicate it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of an I Do, Two!
    My fantasy would be very similar
    to Tina's. I can't wait to see what
    my daughter chooses, someday : )
    I think small and intimate is really
    a wonderful way to go. Thanks for
    hosting this fun party!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to be on that guest list and catch what would i'm sure would be a stunning bouquet!

    smiles.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a dream of a wedding. My niece got married in Napa Valley a few years ago and I must say it really was one of the prettiest most fun weddings we have ever been to. I share in Tina's great ideas for an elegant but more laid back feeling, ours was formal and magical but today, 20 years later I would opt for something a little less formal and more rustic in feel. This looks like a dream to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is spectacular. I don't think I would change a thing! Love the idea of a vineyard wedding, and the details here are just beautiful and elegant without being an overkill. Nicely done!

    Nice blog too, will be your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, invite me please! I love everything about this wedding! The monogrammed wine botles are fabulous too!
    Have a great weekend.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea for a blog post. Yes we would do our wedding over so differently if we did them now. But I'd love to come to this one!!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do, I do! ....Love your idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love all of these ideas for a wedding and true to form, Tina did not miss a single elegant detail. Just wonderful in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect setting for a perfect event...and some of the best looking food I've ever seen...Tina knows how to do it right...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tina's ideal wedding sounds perfect! Love that she chose the unexpected fresh pasta and would choose an edible party favor for guests! xoxo

    ReplyDelete