1.24.2013

Wowed by Wu


I rarely post about fashion on this blog, but I decided to make an exception for the crazy talented Jason Wu.

Most of us learned about him when Michelle Obama wore one of this dresses to the first inaugural ball. Simply stunning.


And then Mrs. Obama did a two-peat and wore another one of his dresses on Monday. I am loving this bold red dress!


Wu's sketch for the dress that he shared on Twitter.



I started being interested in Wu when I learned we both graduated from the same boarding school - Loomis Chaffee. Go LC! Since he is still young it will be terrific to watch the progress of his career. Congrats to Jason!









Photos: Beauty and the Beat Blog, US Magazine, Luxq, Huffington Post


3 comments:

  1. Its a stunning gown..love the shape and neckline, very flattering and the color was sensational on her. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is quite a talented designer. I loved both dresses he created for Michelle Obama, and she certainly does them justice.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a talent! Love them all! Michelle Obama looks beautiful! I'm not a red person, but if I had the body, I'd love to wear that last dress.. beautiful!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete