6.17.2013

On My List: Salt House Inn


One of the best parts about living in Boston is how easy it is to get to Cape Cod for a weekend. I have been spending time there since I was little and no place makes me happier during the summer months. I recently read about the SALT HOUSE INN in Provincetown. The boutique hotel is the collaboration of two big names in the hotel world—C.O.O. of AndrĂ© Balazs Properties David Bowd and Starwood Hotels interior designer Kevin O’Shea. 


Kevin O'Shea's impeccable style is evident through out the property! 







Every morning you will have a decadent breakfast waiting for you including homemade granola. Yes, please!



Photos: Salt House Inn and Vogue



5 comments:

  1. Now it's on my list! What an amazing looking inn.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a dreamy spot!!! Hope you're able to escape to Cape Cod a lot this summer, Kate!!

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and don't you just love to sit in that garden !!

    www.seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outside garden area is divine!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been out to P-Town and have seen that place many times, often wondering what the rooms look like! I am in love with the place already! The clean white theme in the room is just perfect Cape Cod style. I may just have to look into staying there next time we are out, if only I could convince my husband to splurge!

    ReplyDelete